The Comedy Edition
When beloved comedian Norm Macdonald passed away, a video circulated of Norm explaining the evolution of photography in about a minute. As always, he was right on target.
We’ve collected some other photography jokes, which we hope you’ll enjoy. Here’s to Norm, whose dry, laugh-out-loud humor we will dearly miss.
Norm Macdonald on Photography
My wife emailed me our wedding photos, but I couldn’t open any of the files. I have trouble with emotional attachments.
INTERVIEWER: What makes you think you can be an executioner?
PHOTOGRAPHER: I shoot people and sometimes cut off their heads.
HOW TO IRITATE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER
“After you take that shot with your camera, can you take one with my phone?”
The woman next to me on the train pulled out a photo of her husband and said, “He’s handsome, isn’t he?”
I said, “If you think he’s handsome, you should see my husband!”
“Why?” she said. “Is he hot, too?”
“No,” I said. “He’s an optometrist!”
I just got a photo from a “speed camera” through the mail.
I sent it right back – way too expensive and really bad quality.
I have a photo of me and the lead singer of REM. That’s me in the corner and that’s him in the spotlight.
I found a ghost who wanted to pose for a photo! Unfortunately, it came out underexposed. The spirit was willing, but the flash was weak.
A woman goes into a pharmacy and asks for cyanide. The pharmacist is shocked, and asks, “Why do you need cyanide?”
“I plan to poison my husband”, she tells him.
“I’m sorry, but there’s absolutely no way I can give you cyanide for that,” the pharmacist says angrily.
The woman reaches into her purse and takes out a hidden-camera photo of her husband sleeping with the pharmacist’s wife.
“Sorry,” says the pharmacist, “I didn’t realize you had a prescription.”
Teach your kids about photography, and they will never have enough money to buy drugs.
I’ve been giving my friends T-shirts with their photos printed on them for their birthdays. Half of them think it’s hilarious. The other half want to know how I got pictures of them sleeping.
A man is on a photo safari in Africa.
He finds an elephant in distress, lying in the bushes. The elephant has a sharp rock embedded in the bottom of its foot. The man carefully pulls the rock free, and the elephant gets up and strolls away.
A decade later, the man is back in his hometown when a visiting circus puts on a parade. Watching the animals pass, the man makes eye contact with a large African elephant. The elephant immediately turns toward the man, picks him up in its trunk, slams him on the pavement, and stomps the life out of him.
I finally figured out why I look so bad in photos.
It’s my face.
Other blog posts
- dotphoto News 9/23/2022
- They’re back! Pumpkin spice photos! 9/23/2022
- Easy links to dotphoto 9/7/2022
- How can I upload from my phone to dotphoto? 9/7/2022
- Free Shipping is like getting 40% off 9/5/2022
- How can I share an album without my guests seeing my other albums? 9/5/2022
- How to take photos from videos 9/5/2022
- How close can I crop? 9/5/2022
- The Most Important Picture Ever Taken V2 9/5/2022
- Vacationing together? 9/5/2022
- Share Free Downloads with Your Friends 9/5/2022
- How can I share dotphoto albums, slideshows or individual photos? 6/4/2022
- How can I share just one dotphoto album without showing my other albums? 6/4/2022
- ChangeMyFace shows how we might look in 10 or 20 years 6/4/2022
- The Best Little Frame Shop in New Jersey – and probably anywhere 4/11/2022
- Other websites we like: Stephen Wilkes Day to Night Photos 3/31/2022
- Add Information to the Front of a Photo 3/30/2022
- Back-Printing is Back! 3/30/2022
- dotphoto wins Best Photography Mobile Website for 2021 3/7/2022
- How to sell photos at dotphoto 3/2/2022
- Send a letter from dotphoto 10/30/2021
- Halloween Pet Costume Slideshow 10/25/2021
- Colorizing Photos and Slideshows 10/21/2021
- Publishing your memoir 10/12/2021
- Is photography art? 5/6/2021
- How to Make a Photo Book 5/6/2021
- How to Add Text to Any Photo in dotphoto 5/6/2021
- NFTs Explained 5/6/2021
- How to send a fax with dotphoto 5/6/2021
- What is the aspect ratio and why should I care? 5/6/2021
- How do you preserve your digital photos? 1/27/2021
- Sharing (and Printing) Full-Size Pictures on Facebook Made Easy 6/11/2020
- How to Make Your Home Dazzle in Quarantine 5/22/2020
- Preserving Memories During COVID-19 5/22/2020
- Why Should I Have My Photos Printed? Part 2 5/14/2020
- Why Should I Have My Photos Printed? Part 1 5/14/2020
- 3 Online Safety Tips To Keep Your Data Secure 4/14/2020
- Picture Perfect Prom & Graduation Photos 3/6/2020
- Make The Most Out of dotphoto with Personalized Photo Magnets 1/31/2020
- How can I make a canvas triptych on dotphoto? 1/4/2020
- Share Your Holiday Memories Digitally With dotphoto 12/18/2019
- dotphoto Cyber Week Specials are Here! 12/2/2019
- Creative Holiday Gift Ideas from dotphoto 11/15/2019
- The difference between Metallic and Metal prints 11/2/2019
- NEW! Zero check charge for selling your photos 11/2/2019
- Share Your Memories Online with Dotphoto 10/2/2019
- Got old film? Send it to the Rescued Film Project! 9/27/2019
- New Jewelry or Keepsake Box at dotphoto 9/27/2019
- NEW! Pre-Build Photo Products For Sale 9/2/2019
- Take your own Custom Beach Towels to your next celebration! 7/14/2019
- The dotphoto Custom Frame Shop 7/14/2019
- Latest Photos from Space 7/14/2019
- Memorial Day 2019: Remembering Our Fallen 6/3/2019
- Add comments to your dotphoto albums 6/3/2019
- Mother’s Day is May 12! 5/2/2019
- Your phone is a magnifying glass 5/2/2019
- Remembering Notre Dame Cathedral 4/20/2019
- Where are my Android photos? 4/20/2019
- Pro photographers: add your logo to dotphoto 4/9/2019
- How to remove “red-eye” in photos 4/9/2019
- Organize your photos with the dotphoto Sort command 4/9/2019
- How to use dotphoto for Document Storage 2/6/2019
- Share your holiday photos with a dotphoto slideshow 12/29/2018
- Black Friday Specials at dotphoto 11/23/2018
- dotphoto has the Best Deal on Holiday Cards! 11/15/2018
- dotphoto increases file size to 30 MB per file 11/15/2018
- Make your own dotphoto slideshow 11/7/2018
- Custom iPhone Cases 11/7/2018
- Getting the right colors 10/4/2018
- How many print credits do you have? 10/4/2018
- dotphoto Disaster Re-print Program 9/21/2018
- How to Print a Panorama 9/21/2018
- Use dotphoto to distribute your photos to social media 9/19/2018
- Save Multiple Projects – Great for Cards 9/19/2018
- dotphoto has postcards! Save the date! 9/19/2018
- The Sinkhole Photo Essay 9/19/2018
- Mail a custom photo card from your desk — only $1.99! 9/17/2018
- The Secret 7.6 cent Print Sale 9/17/2018
- dotphoto Beach Towels 9/17/2018
- How to print a photo from a video 9/17/2018
- Introducing the Memo Magnet 8/14/2018
- Citizen Journalism 7/25/2018
- How to print giant posters and framed prints in any ratio or size up to 42" 7/25/2018
- The Best Time to Be Alive – Happy July 4th! – Free Facebook Cover Photos 7/4/2018
- How to make a dotphoto album completely private 6/21/2018
- 12 Insanely Great Things about Dotphoto 6/21/2018
- The Best Prices on Wrapped Canvases 5/12/2018
- Upload from your iPhone or Android 4/23/2018
- Undelete and retrieve photos 4/23/2018
- How to make a Backup Book 4/18/2018
- Abandoned America: our strange & forgotten past 4/9/2018
- How to download photos from Verizon 4/9/2018
- Toys R Us Slideshow 4/5/2018
- How to re-arrange photos in a dotphoto album 3/31/2018
- Dotphoto Safeguards Your Data. 3/26/2018
- Link to dotphoto & get $5 for every join! 3/4/2018
- How to place large orders on dotphoto 2/28/2018
- Tesla in Space Slideshow 2/27/2018
- Free Mail-4-Me cards for Valentine’s Day 2/5/2018