How can I fax an image or document from dotphoto?
- Create a secure dotphoto album by tapping Organize / Create Album, and then .
- Name the album and add a password to create a secure album:
- Take a photo of the document with your camera phone, and upload it to your secure dotphoto album.
- Tap on the image, and then the Share link in dotphoto.
Tap the green Copy link to copy the image link:
- Paste it into FaxZero.com, an online faxing service.
Tap the Choose Files button.
In FaxZero, right-click Paste the link into the file name field, and tap the Open button. The image is loaded directly into FaxZero.
- Fill out the form on FaxZero and confirm the email that FaxZero sends you. FaxZero will send your fax.
NOTE: FaxZero sends JPG files. See the FAQ page:
Q: What type of documents can I send?
The easiest way to send a fax is to just type or paste the text of your fax into the Type text to appear on the cover page box. Or, you can click the Browse... button to fax a file on your computer: you can send a PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX or RTF) file, image files(PNG or JPG) or Excel spreadsheet (XLS or XLSX). Other supported file formats include: TXT, HTML, TIFF, GIF, and PPT(Powerpoint).
dotPhoto FAQs: how to do almost anything at dotPhoto