What is the dotphoto Reprint-and-Replace Disaster Insurance program?
The dotphoto Reprint-and-Replace Disaster Insurance Program helps dotphoto customers replace cherished photos and gifts that may have been lost to a natural disaster or fire. dotphoto will re-print up to $1000 of photos and gifts that have been previously printed at dotphoto at an 80% discount for existing dotphoto Club or member of a paid plan.
How it works
- You must be a current dotphoto Club member or member of a paid plan for at least six months prior to the disaster.
- The photos must have been printed at dotphoto in the past, and the images must still be in your account.
- Please send a photo of the ruined photo collection, book or other item to firstname.lastname@example.org. A camera phone image will suffice.
- Set up the order in your cart, and contact dotphoto customer service. We will generate a code that provides the 80% discount.
- Good up to $1000 in original value.
Why an 80% discount? Why not free?
We're trying to be helpful by accepting a loss on these orders. The 20% ensures that the items are meaningful to you, and we think there is a good chance that your home or flood insurance will reimburse the modest payment.dotPhoto FAQs: how to do almost anything at dotPhoto